where can i download interbase 7 trial

Hi. everybody.

I can test the interbase 7, where can i download the trial.

tks!

Re:where can i download interbase 7 trial

http://www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_interbase.html

"Ken Halliwell" <kjhalliw...@aol.com> wrote:

>"babala" <com2...@163.com> wrote:
>>I can test the interbase 7, where can i download the trial.

>http://www.borland.com/products/downloads/download_interbase.html

Note: IB7 is not yet listed for trial download, but IB6.5 is
listed.  I assume a trial IB7 will be available soon -- I hope.

kjh

In article <3ddc444...@newsgroups.borland.com>, Ken Halliwell wrote:
> Note: IB7 is not yet listed for trial download, but IB6.5 is
> listed.  I assume a trial IB7 will be available soon -- I hope.

I hope so too, as I would like a copy.....

Robert Schieck (TeamB)
MER Systems Inc.
Inprise/Borland/InterBase Search Engine
http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html