How to convert float for DBEdit?

I would like to edit float No. by DBEdit. Is tere any way to do?

Thank, M.

Re:How to convert float for DBEdit?

Perhaps I don't understand, but no conversion is necessary.  Just attach the
DBEdit to your Datasource like you would for any other field type.

Paul / ColumbuSoft
www.columbusoft.com

M <M...@post.com> wrote in message news:8vqqac$hdk5@bornews.inprise.com...
> I would like to edit float No. by DBEdit. Is tere any way to do?

> Thank, M.

Re:How to convert float for DBEdit?

There is no conversion necessary. Just set the DataSource and DataField
properties of the DBEdit to connect it to the float field and you will be
able to edit the value (assuming the field object or dataset are not read
only).

--
Bill

Re:How to convert float for DBEdit?

Hi:

M wrote:

> I would like to edit float No. by DBEdit. Is tere any way to do?

> Thank, M.

  What do you mean by "by" to paraphrase Bill Clinton?

  Do you have DBEdit->Field a float field and you want to type in
x.xx? Or what?

Other Threads