Print Dialog

Define "doesn't work" in detail. Is PrintDialog2 the Delphi TPrintDialog
component?

--
Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Print Dialog

Sorry, I don't know what the problem might be. My guess is that it has
something to do with the code or reporting tool you are using to do the
printing.

--
Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Print Dialog

On Wed, 05 Apr 2000 07:19:08 -0400, bill stockey

<Bill_Stoc...@ao.usocurts.gov> wrote:
>odd, since i am just using the component and the code stated. it works
>when i start a new application and run the same code</html>

Bill, just a wild guess.  Try to avoid the "with ... do" contruct and
name the objects explicitly.

BTW, please switch off html, it's barely readable here.

Jan

Re:Print Dialog

I think Jan has the answer.

--