Report Builder pro - 3.52

Hello people

   I';m trying use TppDBChart in Report Builder Pro.
  If I put this component, when I quit from Report Builder and come back to
my form or
datamodule, I'll receive a Access Violation Message  many times. And  I
can't use the componente.
   If somebody can help me, it's to great...

   Abimael
   abimae_olive...@hotmail.com

Re:Report Builder pro - 3.52

We have many customers using TeeChart with no problems so this is probably a
configuration problem, however...

Which version of Delphi are you using?
Which version of TeeChart?
Can you upgrade to the latest version of ReportBuilder? We are currently on
version 5.

In the future, you can post directly to our newsgroups, located at
news.digital-metaphors.com.

--

Cheers,

Robert Leahey
Digital Metaphors Corporation
rob...@digital-metaphors.com
http://www.digital-metaphors.com

Please do not send messages directly to me unless I have requested it.
Please send requests for technical support to supp...@digital-metaphors.com.

Abimael <abimael_olive...@homail.com> wrote in message

> Hello people

>    I';m trying use TppDBChart in Report Builder Pro.
>   If I put this component, when I quit from Report Builder and come back
> my form or
> datamodule, I'll receive a Access Violation Message  many times. And  I
> can't use the componente.
>    If somebody can help me, it's to great...

>    Abimael
>    abimae_olive...@hotmail.com

Re:Report Builder pro - 3.52

Hello Mr. Leahey

 We're using a trial version of ReportBuilder from a friend. We're just
testing
while we choose between many Reports.
  Please, help me because I need to answer my "big boss" about Report
Builder .

  I'm using Delphi 3 and TeeChart 3.0 - 1997.

  I don't know where I can configure Teechart or Report Builder to adjust .
  If you can help me.....

   Thanks...
Robert Leahey (Digital Metaphors) escreveu na mensagem
<8csqns$...@bornews.borland.com>...

>We have many customers using TeeChart with no problems so this is probably
>configuration problem, however...

>Which version of Delphi are you using?
>Which version of TeeChart?
>Can you upgrade to the latest version of ReportBuilder? We are currently on
>version 5.

>In the future, you can post directly to our newsgroups, located at
>news.digital-metaphors.com.

>--

>Cheers,

>Robert Leahey
>Digital Metaphors Corporation
>rob...@digital-metaphors.com
>http://www.digital-metaphors.com

>Please do not send messages directly to me unless I have requested it.
>Please send requests for technical support to

supp...@digital-metaphors.com.

>Abimael <abimael_olive...@homail.com> wrote in message
>> Hello people

>>    I';m trying use TppDBChart in Report Builder Pro.
>>   If I put this component, when I quit from Report Builder and come back
>> my form or
>> datamodule, I'll receive a Access Violation Message  many times. And  I
>> can't use the componente.
>>    If somebody can help me, it's to great...

>>    Abimael
>>    abimae_olive...@hotmail.com

Re:Report Builder pro - 3.52

Please see our website for the latest trial version for Delphi 3, version
4.23. You should have no problems using 4.23 with TeeChart.

--

> Hello Mr. Leahey

>  We're using a trial version of ReportBuilder from a friend. We're just
> testing
> while we choose between many Reports.
>   Please, help me because I need to answer my "big boss" about Report
> Builder .

>   I'm using Delphi 3 and TeeChart 3.0 - 1997.

>   I don't know where I can configure Teechart or Report Builder to adjust
.
>   If you can help me.....

>    Thanks...

> Robert Leahey (Digital Metaphors) escreveu na mensagem
> <8csqns$...@bornews.borland.com>...
> >We have many customers using TeeChart with no problems so this is
probably
> >configuration problem, however...

> >Which version of Delphi are you using?
> >Which version of TeeChart?
> >Can you upgrade to the latest version of ReportBuilder? We are currently
on
> >version 5.

> >In the future, you can post directly to our newsgroups, located at
> >news.digital-metaphors.com.

> >--

> >Cheers,

> >Robert Leahey
> >Digital Metaphors Corporation
> >rob...@digital-metaphors.com
> >http://www.digital-metaphors.com

> >***********************************************************
> >Please do not send messages directly to me unless I have requested it.
> >Please send requests for technical support to
> supp...@digital-metaphors.com.
> >***********************************************************

> >Abimael <abimael_olive...@homail.com> wrote in message
> >> Hello people

> >>    I';m trying use TppDBChart in Report Builder Pro.
> >>   If I put this component, when I quit from Report Builder and come
back
> >> my form or
> >> datamodule, I'll receive a Access Violation Message  many times. And  I
> >> can't use the componente.
> >>    If somebody can help me, it's to great...

> >>    Abimael
> >>    abimae_olive...@hotmail.com

Other Threads