Graphics

Please send me any information on programming graphics.  Ex.  Sprites, 3d, etc.

If it makes any difference I have Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS

Re:Graphics

Darbpoet wrote in message <19980221010700.UAA00...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
>Please send me any information on programming graphics.  Ex.  Sprites, 3d,
etc.

>If it makes any difference I have Turbo Pascal 7.0 for DOS

See the Graphics & Image Processing section of my Computer Lab.
While most of the examples are in Delphi, there is one (TPGraf.ZIP)
that is for Turbo Pascal.

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Re:Graphics

In article <6co4hg$...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>,
Earl F. Glynn <EarlGl...@WorldNet.att.net> wrote:
:See the Graphics & Image Processing section of my Computer Lab.
:While most of the examples are in Delphi, there is one (TPGraf.ZIP)
:that is for Turbo Pascal.

Dear Earl,

I'd like to make a couple of your packages available also from
Garbo, if that is ok with you.

One comment on TPGraf.ZIP. It seems to require a separate REXX unit.
Where and which is that?

   All the best, Timo

(Posted and emailed)

Moderating at ftp:// & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Spam foiling in effect.  My email filter autoresponder will return a
required email password to users not yet in the privileges database.

Re:Graphics

Timo Salmi wrote in message <6cojsk$...@majakka.uwasa.fi>...
>In article <6co4hg$...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>,
>Earl F. Glynn <EarlGl...@WorldNet.att.net> wrote:

>One comment on TPGraf.ZIP. It seems to require a separate REXX unit.
>Where and which is that?

Timo:

Sorry about leaving the REXX unit out.  I'll get my web site updated
in the next day or so with a new TPGraf.ZIP.

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Other Threads