file not found: '...\jpg.pas'

Hello everybody,

when i compile a program in delphi 6 it says it can't find jpg.pas.
There isn't any, but there is a file jpg.dcu on the search path. Does
anybody know why it doesn't run? jpg.dcu is part of the freeware
program graphicEx, and i don't have jpg.pas. I never had this problem
when i runned delphi 5, also the delphi 6 help function is very slow..
anybody any idea?

regards
Marc

Re:file not found: '...\jpg.pas'

I assume the dcu is compiled with D5.
dcu's are versiondependent. So get the source (pas) or a dcu compiled with
D6.

Alfred.

"Marc" <marckrophol...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

> Hello everybody,

> when i compile a program in delphi 6 it says it can't find jpg.pas.
> There isn't any, but there is a file jpg.dcu on the search path. Does
> anybody know why it doesn't run? jpg.dcu is part of the freeware
> program graphicEx, and i don't have jpg.pas. I never had this problem
> when i runned delphi 5, also the delphi 6 help function is very slow..
> anybody any idea?

> regards
> Marc

Re:file not found: '...\jpg.pas'

thanks

Marc

"Alfred ten Hoeve" <Alfred.NoS...@SimpelProg.nl> wrote in message <news:3c9274e6$0$19997$4d4ebb8e@news.nl.uu.net>...

> I assume the dcu is compiled with D5.
> dcu's are versiondependent. So get the source (pas) or a dcu compiled with
> D6.

> Alfred.

> "Marc" <marckrophol...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> > Hello everybody,

> > when i compile a program in delphi 6 it says it can't find jpg.pas.
> > There isn't any, but there is a file jpg.dcu on the search path. Does
> > anybody know why it doesn't run? jpg.dcu is part of the freeware
> > program graphicEx, and i don't have jpg.pas. I never had this problem
> > when i runned delphi 5, also the delphi 6 help function is very slow..
> > anybody any idea?

> > regards
> > Marc

Other Threads