Debug weirdo - Delphi 3 Pro

When running an application in Debug it gives an EDBengine error saying
that a table is already in use just as the table is about to be opened
by 'Table1.Open' statement.
The application runs perfectly directly from Windows95 (i.e. not within
Delphi IDE).
The problem is that I must run the application in Debug mode to verify
certain conditions.
John Fleet.      EMail - JFleet8...@aol.com

Re:Debug weirdo - Delphi 3 Pro

Not sure but have you tried setting Active to OFF in the component before
running?

John Fleet <fle...@nortel.co.uk> wrote in article
<3547222F.BBBD9...@nortel.co.uk>...

> When running an application in Debug it gives an EDBengine error saying
> that a table is already in use just as the table is about to be opened
> by 'Table1.Open' statement.

Re:Debug weirdo - Delphi 3 Pro

John...

as Jack said...the IDE puts a lock on the table if you set it to active in
the IDE...also your program...so if you try to get an exclusive lock it will
fail...set it to active in code...

Rick Peterson

Jack Kenyon wrote in message

<01bd73da$41f54620$d8301...@snoopy.leprechaun.com.au>...
>Not sure but have you tried setting Active to OFF in the component before
>running?

>John Fleet <fle...@nortel.co.uk> wrote in article
><3547222F.BBBD9...@nortel.co.uk>...
>> When running an application in Debug it gives an EDBengine error saying
>> that a table is already in use just as the table is about to be opened
>> by 'Table1.Open' statement.

Other Threads