Using windows LAN popup messages from a Delphi Application

Hello,

Are there anyone able to help me out with this one: I need to send
standard Windows Popup messages over the LAN to the WINPOP.EXE
client on PCs running Windows 95.

Anyone who knows how that can be done?

All help and comments will be much appreciated.

Yours,

** Lars

Re:Using windows LAN popup messages from a Delphi Application

Hi/Hej Lars,

Lars Knudsen <l...@image.dk> wrote in article
<01bc6560$2d0b1ca0$76adeac2@lkn>...

> Are there anyone able to help me out with this one: I need to send
> standard Windows Popup messages over the LAN to the WINPOP.EXE
> client on PCs running Windows 95.
> Anyone who knows how that can be done?

Yes / Ja

> All help and comments will be much appreciated.

Look at http://einstein.ot.dk/~djernaes (Delphi) there you will find what
you are looking for ;-)

Other Threads