Adding items to System Menu

Hi all,

I need to add items to my system menu so that when my users
click on a minimised icon, they can access some of my options.

I believe I can do it with API calls but not sure where to start
(GetSystemMenu looks promising) but rumour has it there is a component
that will help ....

Can anyone help out ?
Thanks

Grendel
sgar...@clear.co.nz

Re:Adding items to System Menu

Grendel (sgar...@clear.co.nz) wrote:

 >> Hi all,

 >> I need to add items to my system menu so that when my users
 >> click on a minimised icon, they can access some of my options.

 >> I believe I can do it with API calls but not sure where to start
 >> (GetSystemMenu looks promising) but rumour has it there is a component
 >> that will help ....

 >> Can anyone help out ?
 >> Thanks

 >> Grendel