Hewlett Packard & Windows 95

I have Borlands Turbo Pascal and its running under Windows 95.  I have a
Hewlett Packard 870CSE and the printing of the code is horrible.  Nothing
like the C++ Development Suite.

Does anyone know if there is a fix to make the printer print ok?? (by the
way, the problem with the print is that it is too large and in a blocky
font)

Please E-mail me if you have any suggestions..

Thanks
Bill

Re:Hewlett Packard & Windows 95

I have a HP690 but the printout is very nice.

The only explanation I've got is that your printer driver is not compatible
with your printer. But that's impossible cos' you are using HP's supplied
drivers(?). If the preview shows what you want, then this explanation
should applied. The only option left is to switch to HP compatible driver
on the Win95 disk.

anyway, I do my printing of source codes in DOS.

--
From Vinson ABS.
"In two words, im-possible."

Please use Fixed Fonts like System to view this page.

Billy <Slic...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<01bc2848$24082080$672f5dcf@#slick08>...

In article <01bc2b82$4f58e520$LocalHost@illusion>,
   "Vinson ABS" <illus...@singnet.com.sg> wrote:

>Please use Fixed Fonts like System to view this page.

Do you mean FixedSys? Or Courier? System font is proportional in
Windows 3+

Babis Athineos

--
E-mail: ba...@hol.gr