INDY 8.1 IdHTTP and SSL

Hello,

In 8.0 SSL is done with Interceptor. And if I understand correctly in 8.1
there is different kind of solution. Can I prevent (in some brilliant way)
doing use of HTTPS calls (in some cases, in demo or something, what ever).
In 8.0 is easy to set interceptor to nil.

And is there any differences in performace bethween 8.0 and 8.1?

-Tommi Prami-

Re:INDY 8.1 IdHTTP and SSL

In order to allow SSL support you have to place SSLIOHandlerSocket component
on the form and point the IOHandler  property of the HTTP component. If you
want to disable SSL support you just have to set IOHandler to be nil and the
compoenet will create internally norma IOHandlerSocket which is not SSL
enabled.

Doychin - Team Indy

"Tommi Prami" <to...@nospamformelinearteam.org> wrote in message

> Hello,

> In 8.0 SSL is done with Interceptor. And if I understand correctly in 8.1
> there is different kind of solution. Can I prevent (in some brilliant way)
> doing use of HTTPS calls (in some cases, in demo or something, what ever).
> In 8.0 is easy to set interceptor to nil.

> And is there any differences in performace bethween 8.0 and 8.1?

> -Tommi Prami-

Other Threads