Indy 8.008b TIdHttp.OnWork will not fired when use Get-Method

Hello,

in the new Release of Indy 8.008b the OnWork-Event from TIdHTTP
will not fire when i use the Get-Method. On Post-Method it works
fine.

Thomas Wegner
Key-Developer FairAd GmbH

Re:Indy 8.008b TIdHttp.OnWork will not fired when use Get-Method

weg...@d-b-c.de (Thomas Wegner) wrote in <3a1027bd_2@dnews>:

>in the new Release of Indy 8.008b the OnWork-Event from TIdHTTP
>will not fire when i use the Get-Method. On Post-Method it works
>fine.

Yes, I just posted twice yesterday that this is broken and that the fix is in
8.009.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.

Other Threads