How can I create Icon with 256 color palette?

Hi Anyone!
Please help me!
How can I create  Icon with 256 color palette?
Thanks

Re:How can I create Icon with 256 color palette?

At PC Magazine (http://www.pcmag.com), do a search on their freeware IconEdit32 utility.  I use this
for creating all my icons and has 256-color support.

--
Thanks,
Jon.

In article <3bb98ccc_1@dnews>, V. Shteg wrote:
> Please help me!
> How can I create  Icon with 256 color palette?

There's a free resource editor on my website.  It allows you to create
256 (and higher) color icons with non-standard sizes, etc.

It's written in Delphi 6, and comes with source code!

Colin
e-mail :co...@wilsonc.demon.co.uk
web: http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/delphi.htm

Other Threads