Flicker Flicker Flicker and big Bitmaps

This is mainly to Earl F. Glynn.

How many times have you answered this question:
  How can I do flickerfree animations?

Or how about this one, I know I have asked this question myself:
  How can I do to display a realy large Bitmap?

I just want to say that you do a good job, answering these questions all the
time.
You deserve some credits, and your homepage is so neat.

regards David

Re:Flicker Flicker Flicker and big Bitmaps

"David Br?nnvall" <da...@strangnas.mail.telia.com> wrote in message

> This is mainly to Earl F. Glynn.
> I just want to say that you do a good job, answering these questions all the
> time.
> You deserve some credits, and your homepage is so neat.

Thanks for the kind words.  I try to help when I can.

--
efg
Earl F. Glynn     E-mail:  EarlGl...@att.net

Earl F. Glynn <EarlGl...@att.net> wrote in message

> "David Br?nnvall" <da...@strangnas.mail.telia.com> wrote in message
> > This is mainly to Earl F. Glynn.

> > I just want to say that you do a good job, answering these questions all
the
> > time.
> > You deserve some credits, and your homepage is so neat.

> Thanks for the kind words.  I try to help when I can.

I second the motion of the first motion.  Thanks for all your effort Earl.
Tony C

Re:Flicker Flicker Flicker and big Bitmaps

What is really large? Or do you know the answer already?
Camiel

"Camiel Wijffels" <C.Wijff...@BluePrintST.com> wrote in message

> What is really large? Or do you know the answer already?

"Really big" is usually the resolution of your screen.  For additional
details, see:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Graphics/VeryLargeBitmap.htm