Graphics in a combobox

I currently have a combobox with icons as well as text.  I used the
combobox.canvas to do this and it works fine.  I now however want to use
larger pictures, but if I change the ItemHeight of the combobox, the whole
combobox gets bigger on the screen, and if I don't, only half the picture is
shown in the combobox.  What I am wanting is a combobox that is say 16pixels
high, but when you click on it, each item is say 50 pixels high, and when
you've made your selection, only the text pasrt appears in the combo.

I hope that makes sense
Brendan Dale :-)

Re:Graphics in a combobox

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:06:38 +0200, "Brendan Dale"

<da...@advantage.co.za> wrote:
> What I am wanting is a combobox that is say 16pixels
>high, but when you click on it, each item is say 50 pixels high, and when
>you've made your selection, only the text pasrt appears in the combo.

You are going to have a hard time convincing the TCombobox to size
itself differently for a selection than a regular item.

I suspect that the best route would be do design your own control to
do this.

Nick Hodges
TeamB

Other Threads