Can I set default file locations?

I have BCB 3.0 (yeah I know its ancient), and I want the file menu "Open..."
or "Open Project.." to go straight to my projects folder, nstead of to the
windows "my Documents" folder. This should be basic and simple but I can't
find anywhere to set file locations in the Environment Options.
Also I get Runtime error 216 every time I close BCB.
Any help gratefully appreciated.
Ken Coveny

Re:Can I set default file locations?

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:16:52 +1200, "Ken Coveny" <kjcov...@ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>I have BCB

Post Builder questions in one of the .ccpbuilder. groups.
This one is for the pre-Builder C++ compilers up to BC++ 5.02.

>I get Runtime error 216 every time I close BCB.

Try starting it without the splash screen, by using the -NS option.

--
Wayne A. King
(ba...@torfree.net, wayne.k...@ablelink.org,

Other Threads