Teechart in Report Builder pro 5.52

Hello,

Teechart in delphi 5 works ok. But when i use the teechart in report builder i get the following error when compiling:

[Fatal Error] Unit1.pas(11): File not found: 'IEditCha.dcu'

I'm afraid i do not have that dcu file, also i do not have a file with a similar name and the pas extension. Could somebody give me some advise on what to do?

Regards
Thomas Los

Re:Teechart in Report Builder pro 5.52

Try posting in the RB newsgroups, they can help you better.
news.digital-metaphors.com

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

Other Threads