Can I Learn Quick Reports, Quick?

I have a module written in D4. I need to do a couple reports. Is there a
Quick Reports for Idiots book? Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Craig.

Re:Can I Learn Quick Reports, Quick?

Hi Craig,

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:42:17 -0400, "Craig Leidy"

<surfs...@mediaone.net> wrote:
>I have a module written in D4. I need to do a couple reports. Is there a
>Quick Reports for Idiots book? Any other suggestions?

hmm... I think looking at the enclosed demos (there are also some of
them at the www.qusoft.com website) should help you most... I learned
much of them.  If there is any specific problem, just ask in this
group.

Regards
Richey
http://Inner-Smile.com, home of:
INF-Tool - create *smaller* setup packages for your programs!
Resource-Grabber - giving you 1000's of glyphs,images,icons,sounds..
Richey's Delphi-Box - 1000+ links and answers for Delphi developers
..one of the best starting points for Delphi developers worldwide..

Re:Can I Learn Quick Reports, Quick?

I'm using several QR reports in an application of mine.  I regret starting
to use it.  Problems (exceptions), bad documentation, no proper
save/load/print options, slowly losing memory.......

Use ReportBuilder, looks much better and I've heard better stories about
that one.

Other Threads