Not initialized to access network files?

Jose R. Nebro wrote:

> Hi I am trying to set my app in a Lantastic network and When i
> run my app the BDE tells me that It is not initialized to access the
> network files.
> Hi Jose

I have had the same problem with a Novell netware 3.12, ans solved it.
The error does not come fromn the BDE. The error means windows cannot
access netware files with the BDE. I have installed the network drivers
for window, for the novell server (NETWARE.DRV) and it was fixed.
I dont know much about lantastic, but i hope my information is
helpful

Bye, Dror.