Create a new process and wait until is finished

Is there any way to start a process happening in Delphi 4 and determining
when it finishes?

This is in an NT/95/98 environment. I'm looking for something like the
GetModuleUsage API call from Win31...

Thanks

Re:Create a new process and wait until is finished

Check my web site for  Delphi 2 Stuff / TstDLL.zip.  Then look for
CreateProcess and WaitForSingleObject.
Also look for  Delphi 3 Stuff  /  DirComp.zip.  Then look in the Help button
click.  It uses ShellExecuteEx to startup the default browser.
--
                                                                     Cleon,

http://www.ionet.net/~baileyct

Luck is a lifetime of practice, followed by a moment of opportunity.
People decide what they believe, then look for reasons to believe it.

Russell Ryan wrote in message <3694a7c...@139.134.5.33>...
>Is there any way to start a process happening in Delphi 4 and determining
>when it finishes?

>This is in an NT/95/98 environment. I'm looking for something like the
>GetModuleUsage API call from Win31...

>Thanks

Re:Create a new process and wait until is finished

Russell,

Go to http://developers.href.com/search, and use "WinExecAndWait32
and Peter and Below" as your search string - you'll find a ready-
made function for doing just this.

Ken
--
Ken White

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc

Russell Ryan wrote:

> Is there any way to start a process happening in Delphi 4 and determining
> when it finishes?

> This is in an NT/95/98 environment. I'm looking for something like the
> GetModuleUsage API call from Win31...

> Thanks

Other Threads