Simple Sorting Question

> The user inputs variables, (Real)  and the variables are to be
> displayed on the CRT from smallest to largest.  I forgot what
> procedure to use. Any help?

   Sure (is this a school assignment?  sure looks like it is...):
depending on the volume - which appears quite small for this prog...er,
assignment - you can probably get by quite well with Ye Olde Bubble Sort.
Since you claim to have forgotten what to use, this should be enough, no?

Re:Simple Sorting Question

Brain Fart here!

The user inputs variables, (Real)  and the variables are to be
displayed on the CRT from smallest to largest.  I forgot what
procedure to use.

Any help?

************
S.R. Flanigan
srob...@gulf.net
http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~srobert
----------
"The Network is Down. . .But I'm Feeling Better."
-Dilbert
**********

Re:Simple Sorting Question

Re:Simple Sorting Question

S.R. Flanigan wrote:

> Brain Fart here!

> The user inputs variables, (Real)  and the variables are to be
> displayed on the CRT from smallest to largest.  I forgot what
> procedure to use.
> S.R. Flanigan srob...@gulf.net
> http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~srobert

Sorry, not exactly the answer to your question...
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/tp.html
Select page 2, there is a nice Java demo of sorting algorithms.

Regards,
Franz Glaser
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser

Other Threads