Closing a DOS-windows in windows 95 with Delphi 2.0

I run a dosprogram from my windowsapplication and when the dosprogram is
finished executing and it writes out some text on the screen, windows 95
leaves the window open with the message : "Finished bla bla".  This is a
bit annoying. So, is there a way to get delphi to automatically close
this window.

--
   Lars Lindgaard

Re:Closing a DOS-windows in windows 95 with Delphi 2.0

I had the same problem... ended up creating a PIF file (yes!) with the
settings to automatically close the DOS-window after termination... and
shipping said PIF file with the application....  Mark

Other Threads