How do you hide icon/button in taskbar

I am using Delphi 2.0 and I would like to know if anyone can help me with the following
problem.  I am building an application and I do not want the icon/button to show up in
the windows 95 taskbar.  Is there any way to hide the icon/button in the taskbar and
still have the window showing.  I had no problem doing this with Delphi 1.0(I would just
make the window style bsnone). I appreciate any help!!!

Re:How do you hide icon/button in taskbar

Cody Levi <cl...@postoffice.worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>I am using Delphi 2.0 and I would like to know if anyone can help me with the following
>problem.  I am building an application and I do not want the icon/button to show up in
>the windows 95 taskbar.  Is there any way to hide the icon/button in the taskbar and
>still have the window showing.  I had no problem doing this with Delphi 1.0(I would just
>make the window style bsnone). I appreciate any help!!!

Try this

procedure TMainwindow.FormActivate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  showwindow(application.handle,sw_hide);
end;

Regards,