Linking .obj files

Does anyone have any idea how one links .obj files with Delphi 2.0?  The $L
compiler directive always tells me that the .obj files have a 'Bad file
format'.  They are straight C compiled with Visual C 4, using the /Gz option
to force pascal linkage.

If no one knows that is there a way to get delphi to compile down to 'obj
files while it has unsatisfied external references so I could use the
Microsoft linker?

This is kind of urgent, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
Chris

Re:Linking .obj files

croo...@interport.net (Chris Rooney) wrote:
>Does anyone have any idea how one links .obj files with Delphi 2.0?  The $L
>compiler directive always tells me that the .obj files have a 'Bad file
>format'.  They are straight C compiled with Visual C 4, using the /Gz option
>to force pascal linkage.
>If no one knows that is there a way to get delphi to compile down to 'obj
>files while it has unsatisfied external references so I could use the
>Microsoft linker?
>This is kind of urgent, so any help will be greatly appreciated.
>--
>Chris

Try reading the following article:

http://netserv.borland.com/News/techlib/brick.html

I hope this helps.

Jon

jon_matth...@nt.com

Re:Linking .obj files

Chris Rooney wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea how one links .obj files with Delphi 2.0?  The $L
> compiler directive always tells me that the .obj files have a 'Bad file
> format'.  They are straight C compiled with Visual C 4, using the /Gz option
> to force pascal linkage.

> If no one knows that is there a way to get delphi to compile down to 'obj
> files while it has unsatisfied external references so I could use the
> Microsoft linker?

> This is kind of urgent, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

> --
> Chris

There is A Technical paper for developers
at http://www.borland.com/News/techlib/brick.html

Other Threads