creating a Screen Saver

What things do I need to know to convert my Delphi program into a Windows
screen saver?

Re:creating a Screen Saver

Pretty simple. There are a few demos on the Delphi Super Page, and a Tech
Doc on the Inprise sight.

Ed Dressel

Joseph Kim wrote in message

<01be5601$b331e460$45f71...@joe.narabankna.com>...
>What things do I need to know to convert my Delphi program into a Windows
>screen saver?

Re:creating a Screen Saver

Hello Joseph,

feel free to check out the number of Links and Demos I'm pointing
to on the "Delphi Tips" and the "Delphi Tools" page of my "Delphi-Box"
site.

Regards,
Richey

On 11 Feb 1999 20:57:41 GMT, "Joseph Kim" <jc...@narabankna.com>
wrote:

>What things do I need to know to convert my Delphi program into a Windows
>screen saver?

http://Inner-Smile.com, home of:
INF-Tool - create *smaller* setup packages for your programs!
Resource-Grabber - giving you 1000's of glyphs,images,icons,sounds..
Richey's Delphi-Box - 1000+ links and answers for Delphi developers
..one of the best starting points for Delphi developers worldwide..

Other Threads