ADO with Office XP or Windows XP

After installed Office XP or Windows XP, I create an ADODataSet in Delphi.
if the query result is NULL,when I close the ADODataSet, it always display
'Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current has been deleted, Requested
opertion requires a current record.'
anyone know what's wrong?

Re:ADO with Office XP or Windows XP

it must be ado 2.6 that (i suppose) comes with office xp and windows
xp.There is an update for ado 2.6  in the borland's site.check it out...

http://www.used-disks.com/Programming/pascal/FAQ/ADO/#A3

--
- Jimmy                                  -
- http://www.used-disks.com/Programming/ -

Re:ADO with Office XP or Windows XP

I'm also using Windows XP and ADOExpress. I patched my ADOExpress with the
update pack 2 and I still get that 'Either BOF or EOF is True, or the
current has been deleted' error.

I never used to get this problem with MDAC 2.5

any suggestions ?

Other Threads