Storing BLOB > 32K

In my application i will store images to MS SQL image field. For connecting
to MS SQL Server 7.0sp2 i use:
BDE 5.11; BDE alias i have configured to use ODBC datasource. My ODBC
Administrator version is 3.510.4202 and SQL Server driver version is 3.70
(mdac 2.1sp2)
If i tryed to store image > 32Kb i have a BDE Error: Invalid BLOB length. I
know that to resolve this problem i must change the BLOB SIZE parameter in
BDE configuration, but this parameter does not appear...

I very need HELP!
P.S. I also tryed to connect to SQL Server version 6.5 and all working.

Re:Storing BLOB > 32K

Alexey E. Matveev <postmas...@fund.ru> wrote in message

> In my application i will store images to MS SQL image field. For
connecting
> to MS SQL Server 7.0sp2 i use:
> BDE 5.11; BDE alias i have configured to use ODBC datasource. My ODBC
> Administrator version is 3.510.4202 and SQL Server driver version is 3.70
> (mdac 2.1sp2)
> If i tryed to store image > 32Kb i have a BDE Error: Invalid BLOB length.
> know that to resolve this problem i must change the BLOB SIZE parameter in
> BDE configuration, but this parameter does not appear...

> I very need HELP!

> P.S. I also tryed to connect to SQL Server version 6.5 and all working.

Why not use the native MSSQL driver?
--
Gary Wilmot
C/S Project Manager

Re:Storing BLOB > 32K

Use borland sql native driver for MSSQL instead ODBC. I am working with
images too and it works fine.

Chears.
--

Visita nuestra pgina en www.constructoradesoftware.com
Gary Wilmot <g...@SPAMTRAPvisualpersonnel.co.uk> escribi en el mensaje de

> Alexey E. Matveev <postmas...@fund.ru> wrote in message
> > In my application i will store images to MS SQL image field. For
> connecting
> > to MS SQL Server 7.0sp2 i use:
> > BDE 5.11; BDE alias i have configured to use ODBC datasource. My ODBC
> > Administrator version is 3.510.4202 and SQL Server driver version is
3.70
> > (mdac 2.1sp2)
> > If i tryed to store image > 32Kb i have a BDE Error: Invalid BLOB
length.
> > know that to resolve this problem i must change the BLOB SIZE parameter
in
> > BDE configuration, but this parameter does not appear...

> > I very need HELP!

> > P.S. I also tryed to connect to SQL Server version 6.5 and all working.

> Why not use the native MSSQL driver?
> --
> Gary Wilmot
> C/S Project Manager