How to access Oracle stored procedure nested in packages

Hello:

I tried to open an Oracle stored procedure with the TStoredProc component.
The procedure is nested in an Oracle package.  I drop a TStoredProc
component to my application.  Then in the object inspector, I setup the
databasename, drop down the StoredProcName and try to find the stored
procedure from the drop down list.  I can see all the procedures that are
not nested in packages but not the one which is nested in package.  Is it
possible to access Oracle stored procedures nested in package, and how to do
it?

Thank,
Ping

Re:How to access Oracle stored procedure nested in packages

Enter in capital letters:  SCHEMA.PACKAGENAME.PROCEDURENAME.  If it
won't take the entry, save your form as text, and enter it in the form
itself.

JP

Other Threads