IB 5.6 Server restore running out of Temp space.

how do you tell interbase server to use a different place to use for temp
stuff when restoring. ??

We changed the Temp variable in windows system environment on an Nt4 server,
and it did not use the new settings, any ideas ??

Martin

Re:IB 5.6 Server restore running out of Temp space.

excellent.. I will give that a go.

In article <3c87dffd_1@dnews>, stev...@chronologix.com says...

> You can also edit the ibconfig file

        If you do this you *must* put the path name inside double quotes,
or IB will ignore it.

        HTH,

        -Craig

     InterBase PLANalyzer (Free IB optimization tool):
          http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPLANalyzer

Re:IB 5.6 Server restore running out of Temp space.

thanx craig, can u look at the post I have titled

"URGENT_ Customer down , need to restore... PLEASE HELP"

and see if if you can shed any light on it ?

"Craig Stuntz" <cstuntz@no_spam.vertexsoftware.com> wrote in message

> In article <3c87dffd_1@dnews>, stev...@chronologix.com says...

> > You can also edit the ibconfig file

> If you do this you *must* put the path name inside double quotes,
> or IB will ignore it.

> HTH,

> -Craig

> --
>  Craig Stuntz (TeamB) Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
>      Delphi/InterBase WebLog: http://delphi.weblogs.com
>      InterBase PLANalyzer (Free IB optimization tool):
>           http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPLANalyzer

Other Threads