Copy and Paster from 1 TComboBox into Another TComboBox

    Hello All;
well as the Subject describes, I am trying to copy and paste from 1
TComboBox into another TComboBox.
But without success.

  I know now that this cannot be done.
Combo1.CopyToClipboards();

Combo2.PasteFromClipboard();

 Can someone do something better that works??
As this would make it allot better in my project, instead of someone have to
actually click and copy, and then click and paste,
This way, it will be under a single button, to allow them to copy and paste
from
the Combo1 to the Combo2

Thank you

Wayne

--
Carrz-Fox-Fire Promotions
Delphi 6 Pro SP2 | Win2k SP2|

Re:Copy and Paster from 1 TComboBox into Another TComboBox

In article <3cacd076_2@dnews>, Wayne & Carr wrote:
> well as the Subject describes, I am trying to copy and paste from 1
> TComboBox into another TComboBox.
> But without success.

  combo2.text := combo1.text;

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
Use the newsgroup archives :

Re:Copy and Paster from 1 TComboBox into Another TComboBox

  Thank You [Peter Below]
I am using the code that Mauro Pati?o supplied.
But I will post this code to my site as well.

  Thank you

Wayne
"Peter Below (TeamB)" <100113.1...@compuXXserve.com> wrote in message

> In article <3cacd076_2@dnews>, Wayne & Carr wrote:
> > well as the Subject describes, I am trying to copy and paste from 1
> > TComboBox into another TComboBox.
> > But without success.

>   combo2.text := combo1.text;

> --