Form resize based on screen size?

How do I make a database form resize proportionally based on the screen
size?

I want the form to always be maximized (or minimized), and fill the screen
regardless of the screen size  -  and still look the same.

Can anyone help me out on this, please?

Re:Form resize based on screen size?

In article <3925f63d@dnews>, Br. Nicholas wrote:
> How do I make a database form resize proportionally based on the screen
> size?
> I want the form to always be maximized (or minimized), and fill the screen
> regardless of the screen size  -  and still look the same.

That is not the way to go. If i run a higher screen resolution i do it to
see *more* data on the screen, not to see the same data larger. So your form
should not resize every control on it with a larger font but resize only
those for which it can show more data, e.g. a grid, and keep the designtime
font size. This can be achieve through judicious use of Align and Anchors
properties, or by manually resizing controls in an OnResize handler.