Importing Tab delimited Text file

Hi.

Can you tell me how to import (write schema) the Tab delimited text file?

Re:Importing Tab delimited Text file

You cannot use the BDE ASCII driver to read tab delimited files. You will
have to write your own import routine or use a third party component. If you
want to write your own, which is not difficult, see the DelimitedText
property of TStringList for an easy way to parse the record.

--
Bill

Re:Importing Tab delimited Text file

Check my SMImport suite - there exist a possibility to load text files
too...

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

S.B. <S.B...@ahac.si> D??? ???Y??:3c835679$1_1@dnews...

> Hi.

> Can you tell me how to import (write schema) the Tab delimited text file?

Other Threads