Borland Cpp 3.1 in Windows 95 OSR2

I have  a problem , the Borland C++ 3.1 for DOS freezing my Windows 95 when
i work with Assembler
i need some help please !!!!!!

Re:Borland Cpp 3.1 in Windows 95 OSR2

I suppose you  mean the Borland C++ 3.1 which is a dos hosted IDE. I have
had the same problem with the same app, that occasionally the computer
became frozen, and I had to restart the computer, with scandisk and all that
stuff. ALmost every trouble with the IDE bugs, vanished when I checked the
check box for "Protect low memory", on the link for the ide. I suggest that
you check that checkbox for all your dos apps too. Even you should check
that checkbox for the dos box, if you prefer to first start a dos box, and
then start the bc.exe. The problem you describe is not specifically due to
assembler mode, since all these dos assembling is occuring in virtual x86
dos mode, under Win 95.

Mail me if you get more trouble. // Svenne

Rodrigo Maldonado skrev i meddelandet <3abfab1a_2@dnews>...

>I have  a problem , the Borland C++ 3.1 for DOS freezing my Windows 95 when
>i work with Assembler
>i need some help please !!!!!!

Other Threads