Quick report 3.0 PLEASE HERLP

I have recently intalled Delphi 4.0 but my old Reports do not print.
Even in preview I just get a blank page no white report!

Please help!

Nixon

Re:Quick report 3.0 PLEASE HERLP

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 21:39:06 +0100, Nixon Wampamba

<ThePresid...@niwt.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>I have recently intalled Delphi 4.0 but my old Reports do not print.
>Even in preview I just get a blank page no white report!

>Please help!

>Nixon

I've not seen this documented as a bug, but I have had this with some
of my reports that I upgraded from 2 to 3. What fixed it for me was to
make sure there was a title band on the first page of the report. I
don't know why this worked, but it may be worth trying.

Steve F (Team B)

Re:Quick report 3.0 PLEASE HERLP

I have the same problem. Putting a band on the page AND setting PrintLFEmpty
to true enables a preview when right clicking on the page and choosing
preview. But it doesn't print when the program runs.
What alternatives are there to QReport. Its either that or back to Delphi 3.

regards Malcolm

Steve Fischkoff (TeamB) wrote in message

<362e96c6.1107...@forums.borland.com>...
>On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 21:39:06 +0100, Nixon Wampamba
><ThePresid...@niwt.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>I have recently intalled Delphi 4.0 but my old Reports do not print.
>>Even in preview I just get a blank page no white report!

>>Please help!

>>Nixon

>I've not seen this documented as a bug, but I have had this with some
>of my reports that I upgraded from 2 to 3. What fixed it for me was to
>make sure there was a title band on the first page of the report. I
>don't know why this worked, but it may be worth trying.

>Steve F (Team B)

Re:Quick report 3.0 PLEASE HERLP

Hi,

I use Ace Reporter ($99).

It's easy to use, with a lot more formatting and
control features than QR; and it works reliably.

Plus, best of all, they have a newsgroup where the
software developer answers all your questions.

QReport was a real pain.

Ace also allows you to try the software for free.

  http://www.sct-associates.com/

Anyway, if you are still having problems with QR, give Ace a try.

It sure made my life a lot easier.

Frank
--------------------------

Nixon Wampamba wrote:

> I have recently intalled Delphi 4.0 but my old Reports do not print.
> Even in preview I just get a blank page no white report!

> Please help!

> Nixon

Re:Quick report 3.0 PLEASE HERLP

It might be lost the Dataset property from TQuickRep.

Man.

Nixon Wampamba wrote:

> I have recently intalled Delphi 4.0 but my old Reports do not print.
> Even in preview I just get a blank page no white report!

> Please help!

> Nixon

Other Threads