The System Tray

To set an icon in the System tray you can use Shell_NotifyIcon, now I am
wondering if there is an command like this to retrieve the System Tray
icons. Is a message being sent to my application when I have hooked the
Shell?? If you know how to get the icons in the System Tray please HELP me!

Re:The System Tray

SunTzu wrote:
> To set an icon in the System tray you can use Shell_NotifyIcon, now I am
> wondering if there is an command like this to retrieve the System Tray
> icons. Is a message being sent to my application when I have hooked the
> Shell?? If you know how to get the icons in the System Tray please HELP me!

You're asking in the wrong newsbroup.  Turbo Pascal and Borland Pascal
do not support the System Tray at all.  If you're coding in Delphi,
you should ask in one of the Delphi newsgroups.

     - Rich

Other Threads