Custum close,min, maximize buttons on the title bar

-

How do you create customized maximize,minimize, close buttons but still have
them on the title bar?

i have created my own set of them but i cannot get them on the title bar.
Lots of other soft where i see

has there own unique max,min,close buttons on the title bar.

Would you please tell me how i can put my max,min,close buttons on the title
bar?

Ex: Like ICQ

Thank You,

Dan

-

Re:Custum close,min, maximize buttons on the title bar

you could alway write your own custom title bar?
but i think the answer is to subclass your window... don't ask me how - i
cannot remember... but it is a start :)

Jason

"DanB" <dfana...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> -

> How do you create customized maximize,minimize, close buttons but still
have
> them on the title bar?

> i have created my own set of them but i cannot get them on the title bar.
> Lots of other soft where i see

> has there own unique max,min,close buttons on the title bar.

> Would you please tell me how i can put my max,min,close buttons on the
title
> bar?

> Ex: Like ICQ

> Thank You,

> Dan

> -

Re:Custum close,min, maximize buttons on the title bar

Actually it is rather easy.  Create a form with no title bar.  Put a
panel at the top.  Put whatever buttons (or anything else) you want in
it.  And make the form draggable when a person clicks and drag the top
panel.  Basically you are 'creating' a new title bar.

Good luck.

"Jason Playne" <blunt...@hotmail.com> wrote in message <news:3dabbda3$0$618@echo-01.iinet.net.au>...
> you could alway write your own custom title bar?
> but i think the answer is to subclass your window... don't ask me how - i
> cannot remember... but it is a start :)

> Jason

> "DanB" <dfana...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > -

> > How do you create customized maximize,minimize, close buttons but still
>  have
> > them on the title bar?

> > i have created my own set of them but i cannot get them on the title bar.
> > Lots of other soft where i see

> > has there own unique max,min,close buttons on the title bar.

> > Would you please tell me how i can put my max,min,close buttons on the
>  title
> > bar?

> > Ex: Like ICQ

> > Thank You,

> > Dan

> > -

Re:Custum close,min, maximize buttons on the title bar

Ok thank you much dave,
but how do i create a form w/ no title bar?
set BS = None ?

and how do i make the panel dragable on click?

Thankz
dan

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:17:06 GMT, "DanB" <dfana...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Ok thank you much dave,
>but how do i create a form w/ no title bar?
>set BS = None ?

>and how do i make the panel dragable on click?

procedure TForm1.FormMouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton;
  Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
begin
  ReleaseCapture;
  Self.Perform( WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN,HTCAPTION,0 );

>Thankz
>dan
>"Dave" <slashdevn...@mac.com> wrote in message
>> Actually it is rather easy.  Create a form with no title bar.  Put a
>> panel at the top.  Put whatever buttons (or anything else) you want in
>> it.  And make the form draggable when a person clicks and drag the top
>> panel.  Basically you are 'creating' a new title bar.

>> Good luck.

>> "Jason Playne" <blunt...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > you could alway write your own custom title bar?
>> > but i think the answer is to subclass your window... don't ask me how -
>> > cannot remember... but it is a start :)

>> > Jason

>> > "DanB" <dfana...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>still