Unkown Identifier HWND_TOP ?

Hi yah,
        My simple data base program won't compile cos of Unknown
Identifier. The constant in question is HWND_TOP. The F1 key knows
what it is but the compiler does not.

{snip}
  if hPrevInst<>0 then
   with Application.MainForm do
      SetWindowPos(HPrevInst,HWND_TOP,Left,Top,ClientHeight,ClientWidth,SWP_SHOWWINDOW)
  else

        Do I have a path problem or is the above code in my PROGRAM
unit a problem ? I have included WinProcs in the USES statement, I
am running desk top delphi and have looked at all the likely
include files I can find with no luck.

        Can someone give me the #number for this constant and
possibly SWP_SHOWWINDOW as well so I can stick it in my Globals
unit. I was silly enough to delete and sell Pascal for Windoze after
getting delphi. All that reference stuff GONE.

tar

   Robin Wilson.
   Brisbane Australia.
   I Like It Hot.

Robin and Deborah Wilson        *       rwil...@deborah.DIALix.oz.au
Brisbane Australia              *       voice:-      +61 07 38414940

           I Hate UNIX !   But they make me use it at work.