GRAPHICS MUSIC AND MORE graphics...

I am in desperate need of some help here from all you programmer whizes...

I am a begginer programmer in Turbo Pascal 7.0 (well, I know enough to get by)
I am looking for any tutors (program / resource files) that explain graphics
programming in TP. Also, any others that deal with the integration of music
into programs (any simple objects would be helpfull).

Thanks Alot! Any help it appreciated.

Also I was wondering (I don't particularly want to start a debate) but what is
the fastest routine to put a pixel to the screen in 320x200 graphics mode
(13h)

Re:GRAPHICS MUSIC AND MORE graphics...

you might also want to check my reply to Henrique (3D Graphics Help).

You wil DEFINATELY want to get hold of SWAG.

Other Threads