Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

Dear All,

I have just finished my Service Application which queries/updates/deletes
record information.

Why is it when i do a delete i get
"Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing"

I never got it when the app was running in a Form application.

Please Please help

Thanks in Advance!!

Mark

Re:Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

"Mark Payton" <mark.pay...@derbyshire.gov.uk> wrote in message

> Dear All,

> I have just finished my Service Application which queries/updates/deletes
> record information.

> Why is it when i do a delete i get
> "Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing"

> I never got it when the app was running in a Form application.

> Please Please help

> Thanks in Advance!!

> Mark

Hi

many times the problem will be missing Primary keys on one or more  of your
tables.

Regards
--
   David  B.E      supp...@agrosoft.co.il
   (Delphi is behind the power of things.................)

Other Threads