Problem with type conversion

The interpretation of numeric fields with BCD turned on is different
than when it is turned off. You should only use BCD on when you are
using a database that was designed with this featured turned on, or when
you want to use BCD encoding when designing and using a database for
your app.
Komposteroff wrote:

> When I set BCD to True ( in BDE ), my application can't open Tquery - "Type
> conversion Error" in my Numeric DataField
> ( like TFloatField on Delphi ). I use MS SQL 6.5 sp4 & Delphi 4.0 sp 3

Re:Problem with type conversion

When I set BCD to True ( in BDE ), my application can't open Tquery - "Type
conversion Error" in my Numeric DataField
( like TFloatField on Delphi ). I use MS SQL 6.5 sp4 & Delphi 4.0 sp 3

Other Threads