capability not supported

When I using Filters (Ttable)  via MSSQL Sql Link Programmaticly I faced

the following error
"capability not supported"

My Example :

>> Orders.Filter := 'Order_No = 541'    Cause "capability not supported"

Version I Used :
Sql-Server 7, Delphi 4, BDE 5.0

Re:capability not supported

When I using Filters (Ttable)  via MSSQL Sql Link Programmaticly I faced
the following error
"capability not supported"

My Example :

>> Orders.Filter := 'Order_No = 541'    Cause "capability not supported"

Version I Used :
Sql-Server 7, Delphi 4, BDE 5.0

Re:capability not supported

Is Order_No a numeric field ?

"ARAFAT" <ARAF...@HOTMAIL.COM> schreef in bericht

> When I using Filters (Ttable)  via MSSQL Sql Link Programmaticly I faced
> the following error
> "capability not supported"

> My Example :
> >> Orders.Filter := 'Order_No = 541'    Cause "capability not supported"

> Version I Used :
> Sql-Server 7, Delphi 4, BDE 5.0

Re:capability not supported

Of course you get error.
as name suggests, it is SQL server. Why not to try do with SQL?
Don't use desktop DB philosophy on Servers.

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000 15:18:51 +0200, ARAFAT <ARAF...@HOTMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>When I using Filters (Ttable)  via MSSQL Sql Link Programmaticly I faced
>the following error
>"capability not supported"

>My Example :
>>> Orders.Filter := 'Order_No = 541'    Cause "capability not supported"

>Version I Used :
>Sql-Server 7, Delphi 4, BDE 5.0

Regards,
E.Beli