Fw:QuickRep eates GDI resources, please help

Each time my Application creates an Form with a report(TQuickRep) and closes
the same Form, some GDI resources (1% or 2%) are lost.
WHY ???
(for example)
free GDI resources:
before creating form with report 36%
after creating report 31%
after destroying form(with report) 34%
2% have gone into the nirvana ???
any kind of help is welcome
Thanks

mailto:e9325...@student.tuwien.ac.at
mailto:r_ker...@t-online.de

Re:Fw:QuickRep eates GDI resources, please help

> Each time my Application creates an Form with a report(TQuickRep) and
closes
> the same Form, some GDI resources (1% or 2%) are lost.
> WHY ???
> (for example)
> free GDI resources:
> before creating form with report 36%
> after creating report 31%
> after destroying form(with report) 34%
> 2% have gone into the nirvana ???
> any kind of help is welcome
> Thanks

I've noticed this too.  Here is my theory.  When you call the
QuickRep.Preview method, a second form, with navigation buttons and print
buttons is created and shown.  When this second form is closed, it is
destroyed.  However, the form on which you dropped the TQuickRep component
remains.

Other Threads