Atlanta Delphi Developers Group May Meeting

Atlanta Delphi Developers Group

Greetings!  It's time for our monthly meeting
for May.  Our next meeting is on May 7th, 1996!
at 6:30pm.  We will be meeting at UPS headquarters.

Directions:  Follow GA 400 North to Exit 5b (Sandy Springs)
Exit merges onto Abernathy Road West.  Turn right onto
Glenlake Parkway (2cd traffic light)  Second Building site
on right.  There are two entrances.  Take the first one.
(Right entrance, when facing building.)  Turn right into
the parking deck.  Walk to the front of the building where
the main entrance is.  The guards will point you to the right
room.

United Parcel Service
55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
Atlanta, GA  30328

Our web page is located at http://www.mindspring.com/~addg

We will be raffling a copy of Wise 4.0 Installation system!
We use this installation program at UPS and it is
excellent!

Tentative Agenda
----------------
Web page update                  -       Rick Lowery
Code Library Status              -       Matthew Erdmann
Coding Example                   -       Somebody
Wise Installation System         -       Nick Hustak
Non-profit status & dues policy  -       Don Lowery
Question & Answers               -       Everyone!!!

News Flash!!!
We have booked Charlie Calvert, author of Delphi Unleashed
for our June meeting!!  He will be showing his new book,
Delphi Unleashed 2!  Due to scheduling constraints, our meeting
will be change to the _second_ Tuesday, June 11th.

July's meeting will be dedicated to reporting systems!
At this time, we plan to show Crystal Reports & the Ace
Reporting system!  We will hopefully be raffling copies
of them as well!  We will resume our _first_ Tuesday meetings.

Spread the word!

For further information contact:
Jerry Robertson
Rann Business Technologies, Inc.