interspersed listing

I used to know how to do this, but I've been away from
Borland Pascal for a number of years and can't recall:

How do I generate an "interspersed listing" showing my
Pascal source code and the equivalent assembly code that
the compiler generated?

Thanks.

Re:interspersed listing

In article <7ces3g$ch...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

  netn...@altavista.net wrote:
> I used to know how to do this, but I've been away from
> Borland Pascal for a number of years and can't recall:

> How do I generate an "interspersed listing" showing my
> Pascal source code and the equivalent assembly code that
> the compiler generated?

ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/dmpprg20.zip

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins
prin...@williscorroon.com