Printing using canvas

Bo Frellsen wrote in message <3592D184.7AA8C...@post1.tele.dk>...
>I am printing a page with cirkels an lines in any direction,
>using printing canvas method. BUT how du I write tekst in
>any angle along the lines.
>I can't fing any command in Delphi 2.0
>    Do Delphi 3 have command for that ?
>    Does any 3-part software have command for it ?

Bo:

Neil Rubenking suggests the following in his book "Delphi Programming
Problem Solver" (IDG Books, 1996) to rotate text any angle on a canvas:

PROCEDURE MyRotatePrint(CV:  TCanvas; sText: STRING; X,Y, Angle:  INTEGER);
  VAR  LogFont:  TLogFont;
BEGIN
  GetObject(CV.Font.Handle, SizeOf(TLogFont), @LogFont);
  LogFont.lfEscapement := Angle*10;   // tenths of a degree
  CV.Font.Handle := CreateFontIndirect(LogFont);
  CV.TextOut(X, Y, sText)
END;

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Re:Printing using canvas

Hi !

I am printing a page with cirkels an lines in any direction,
using printing canvas method. BUT how du I write tekst in
any angle along the lines.
I can't fing any command in Delphi 2.0
    Do Delphi 3 have command for that ?
    Does any 3-part software have command for it ?

On forehand Thangs for any answer

Bo Frellsen
Hvedev?nget 8
DK 3650 ?lstykke