TDateBar or TTimeBar Components, is anyone using them?

I am looking for someone who may have the source code to TTimeBar
(created by Jim Wood 7-1-1996) or TDateBar (created by Jim Wilhelm
7-7-1996). These are very similar and probable one was created by using
the code from the other.

The problem is that I can't get a good address, e-mail address or phone
number for either person and when I sent money to register the TDateBar
Component to Jim Wilhelm I got no response?

If anybody has any information on these components or the authors I
would like to here from you.

Scott Cannon

scott.can...@compaq.com