Anything for Delphi like ClassAssist or Rational Rose

Hi there

I'm looking for a class modelling tool like "ClassAssits" or "Rational
Rose" for VB. It would be nice if it could generate the Delphi
declaration code as well.

Thank you

Theo

Re:Anything for Delphi like ClassAssist or Rational Rose

Hi there

I'm looking for a class modelling tool like "ClassAssits" or "Rational
Rose" for VB. It would be nice if it could generate the Delphi
declaration code as well.

Thank you

Theo

Re:Anything for Delphi like ClassAssist or Rational Rose

Theo

I am glad that there aren't any tools by Sheridan for Delphi. All AddOns
for VB from Sheridan are very low in quality and buggy. I am using
ClassAssist and its controls, so I know what I am  talking about....
About Rational Rose, I just got an eval copy, so I do not have any
experience with it.

Regarding, a class assistant, I recomend you take a look at a shareware
tool named ClassExplorer written in Delphi for Delphi  by Markus Spoettl
from Vienna, The Delphi SuperPage should have a copy of it.

---------------------------------------
Paul Jaime
ITCG, Inc.
Madison NJ, USA
pja...@interactive.net
---------------------------------------

Re:Anything for Delphi like ClassAssist or Rational Rose

Also have a look at Object Domain Systems' products.
We have a CASE tool which supports Booch and OMT methods.
We also just made a beta version available of our new product : snorkel.
Snorkel is a delphi CASE tool which support browsing/ searching/editing of
you projects structure/classes.
It also has the capability of exporting class diagrams to our CASE tool.
For more information and demo/beta version of the above products check :
http://www.object-domain.com

Dirk Vermeersch
Object Domain Systems
http://www.object-domain.com

Paul Jaime (pja...@interactive.net) wrote:

: Theo

: I am glad that there aren't any tools by Sheridan for Delphi. All AddOns
: for VB from Sheridan are very low in quality and buggy. I am using
: ClassAssist and its controls, so I know what I am  talking about....
: About Rational Rose, I just got an eval copy, so I do not have any
: experience with it.

: Regarding, a class assistant, I recomend you take a look at a shareware
: tool named ClassExplorer written in Delphi for Delphi  by Markus Spoettl
: from Vienna, The Delphi SuperPage should have a copy of it.

: Paul Jaime
: ITCG, Inc.
: Madison NJ, USA
: pja...@interactive.net