Development Jobs Wanted using Borland Delphi.

Hi All,

        If you are finding Borland Delphi to be an Interesting and Powerful
tool and want to get some software developed using this wonderful tool,
then tell us, we will make any type of Software for you at very
competitive rates.

        We are one of the leading Software Developers in India, a country where
the best brains are available at a very cheap rates. Moreover we are the
Authorised Developer Partners for Borland Products in India.

        Ask us for the Company Profile, we will be happy to E-Mail it
immediately.

Thanks, with warm regards!

Arvind Khanna.

From :
        Pie-MESON Systems & Softwares,
        102/4, Shiven Kuteer,
        Near Civil Hospital,
        Faridabad City - 121 002.
        State : Haryana.
        Country : India.

Re:Development Jobs Wanted using Borland Delphi.

Please Do

TIA
        Mark Gesiot

>    Ask us for the Company Profile, we will be happy to E-Mail it
> immediately.

Other Threads