Board index » delphi » Crystal Report 7.0 VCL für Delphi 6.0??

Crystal Report 7.0 VCL für Delphi 6.0??

Hallo Leute,

wo kann ich die VCL Package fr Delphi 6.0 fr den Crystal Report Version
7.0

mfg

Helmut Hoppe

 

Re:Crystal Report 7.0 VCL für Delphi 6.0??


Hi Helmut,

Quote
>wo kann ich die VCL Package fr Delphi 6.0 fr den Crystal Report Version
>7.0

You have to write it aourself. Shouldn't be that hard. Just split the
package into RT and DT. that should work.

P.S.: Posting in english increases the chance to get an anwser ;)

Cheers,
   Udo
--
Homepage: http://www.nesshoever.de            No mails please. Reply here.

Delphi env.:                         Global Polio Awareness Campaign 2001+
W2K.sp2, D6Pro & D4Pro.sp3               More info -> http://www.2-mad.com

Re:Crystal Report 7.0 VCL für Delphi 6.0??


JRS:  In article <9in949.13...@com.nesshoever.net>, seen in
news:alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi, Udo Nesshoever
<newsgroup.re...@gmx.net> wrote at Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:54:32 :-

Quote
>Hi Helmut,

>>wo kann ich die VCL Package fr Delphi 6.0 fr den Crystal Report Version
>>7.0

>You have to write it aourself. Shouldn't be that hard. Just split the
>package into RT and DT. that should work.

>P.S.: Posting in english increases the chance to get an anwser ;)

But if his English is not good enough to be properly understood, then it
may well be the wrong answer, and not noticed as such.  If a user judges
that posting in German will give better results, he should do so; if he
judges that his English will be incomprehensible, he should still have
the use of the Net.

Be aware that: the language of Schubert, Goethe, Wagner & Schiller is
not entirely unknown elsewhere in the world; the Net is not the place
for linguistic imperialism; your post will be seen as boasting of your
command of reading, if not writing, in English.

Be aware also that it takes very little knowledge of German to
understand the essence of the question.

--
? John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk   Turnpike v4.00   MIME. ?
 Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.
     Plaintext, quoting : see <URL: http://www.usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html>
 Do not Mail News to me.    Before a reply, quote with ">" or "> " (SoRFC1036)

Re:Crystal Report 7.0 VCL für Delphi 6.0??


Hi Dr,

Quote
>>P.S.: Posting in english increases the chance to get an anwser ;)

>But if his English is not good enough to be properly understood, then it
>may well be the wrong answer, and not noticed as such.  If a user judges
>that posting in German will give better results, he should do so; if he
>judges that his English will be incomprehensible, he should still have
>the use of the Net.

Absolutely right. Maybe I should have written: Posting *also* in
english...
The more common the language the larger the community able to read and
understand the posting.

Quote
>Be aware that: the language of Schubert, Goethe, Wagner & Schiller is
>not entirely unknown elsewhere in the world; the Net is not the place
>for linguistic imperialism; your post will be seen as boasting of your
>command of reading, if not writing, in English.

>Be aware also that it takes very little knowledge of German to
>understand the essence of the question.

Ack. Basically the "P.S." was ment as a general hint. Nothing more,
nothing less.

FYI: I'm german ;)

Cheers,
   Udo
--
Homepage: http://www.nesshoever.de            No mails please. Reply here.

Delphi env.:                         Global Polio Awareness Campaign 2001+
W2K.sp2, D6Pro & D4Pro.sp3               More info -> http://www.2-mad.com

Other Threads