Indy Snapshot: Missing method in TIdMessageClient class (IdMessageClient.pas)

TIdMessageClient.ProcessRawFile() is missing : )

Re:Indy Snapshot: Missing method in TIdMessageClient class (IdMessageClient.pas)

It is not availabel any more. The re is an updated version of SMTPServer but
the code onthe ftp is not updated yot. try again later.

--
Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy
doyc...@dsoft-bg.com

"Enver ALTIN" <enveral...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> TIdMessageClient.ProcessRawFile() is missing : )

Re:Indy Snapshot: Missing method in TIdMessageClient class (IdMessageClient.pas)

OK, it just prevents the package from getting compiled.
So I've commented out that, for me it works and I've got Indy compiled.

Thanks.

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:10:12 +0300, "Doychin Bondzhev" <doyc...@dsoft-bg.com> wrote:
> It is not availabel any more. The re is an updated version of SMTPServer but
> the code onthe ftp is not updated yot. try again later.

> --
> Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy
> doyc...@dsoft-bg.com
> DdSoft-Bulgaria
> http://www.dsoft-bg.com

> "Enver ALTIN" <enveral...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > TIdMessageClient.ProcessRawFile() is missing : )

Re:Indy Snapshot: Missing method in TIdMessageClient class (IdMessageClient.pas)

It has been updated to ProcessMessage.

/A.

> TIdMessageClient.ProcessRawFile() is missing : )

Other Threads